Wednesday, October 7, 2009

VOTE!

There's a post on the way about the swim when I eventually get enough time to finish it...this week is busy with school visits starting tomorrow and those will go on for the next couple of weeks. They'll be fun once they get started I'm sure, but for now I'm dreading them!! I'm ok with interviews because I'm just talking to one or two people at a time-I block out the fact that there's lots more people listening or watching!! But it's a little harder to block out when they're all sitting right in front of you...

Anyway, in the meantime...I've been nominated for the 2009 World Open Water Swimming Woman of the Year by the 10kswimmer blog. This for me is just unbelievable, I was delighted to just have my swim featured on there let alone to be nominated for that! It's amazing. You can vote here, once per computer. It will go on until the end of the year. Keep passing on the link!

No comments: